Any commissioned artwork will only be available as a digital file until the Covid-19 pandemic abates and commercial printing restarts.
I’d love to hear from you to discuss your requirements, whether it’s a variant on one of my existing works or a completely new and unique piece.
Here’s some recent examples:
– A private commission from Jim Causley to celebrate the 15th anniversary of his first solo album, Fruits of the Earth
– Ravaged Oak is a CD by Dartmoor-based border morris side Beltane, on which I sing ‘The Sheepstealers’. You can buy it here.
– Personalised anniversary card, from a photograph of the recipient.
– Concertina, from reference, to black and white, to colour.
– Pump clips for a Devon-based craft brewer.